FanStory.com - Where Did He Go?by Ulla
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
200 Word Contest
Where Did He Go? by Ulla
200 Word Story writing prompt entry

Last night I couldn't write a word, but as I woke up this morning the inspiration was back and I'd just sat down to put pen to paper, when I heard a car in the drive way.

"Blast, who the devil is this?

"All I want is to write two hundred words and now, now I've been interrupted and I've lost my train of thoughts."

I looked out of the window hoping against hope that my wife could sort it out without my presence. My heart sank. Out stepped Sebastian, and if there was somebody she couldn't handle then it was him.

"What the hell did he want now?"

We went back a long time, but it was getting to the point where it had to stop. He was on a slope I didn't want to join.

I sighed and closed down my computer.

As I walked down the steps my wife looked up at me and handed me the set of keys.

"He's gone!

"What do you mean gone?"

"Just what I said. You'll never see him again."





Writing Prompt
Write a story of 200 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 200 words.

Author Notes
200 words.

Thanks to Angelheart for the use of the artwork.

     

© Copyright 2024. Ulla All rights reserved.
Ulla has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement