FanStory.com - No Hard Feelingsby CD Richards
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Word count: 133
Miscellaneous stories
: No Hard Feelings by CD Richards
Loser's reaction to contest result writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
 
So, you think my magnificent entry wasn't worthy of your puerile competition? The piece of rubbish that won was drier than a dead dingo's donger! What's your criteria for success? Who do I have to sleep with to get a win around here?

The contest committee wouldn't know a perfect piece of prose if it jumped up and bit them on the bum. My spelling is impeckable, and my command of the rules of grammar is something with what which you should have the greatest respect of.

You and the rest of the no-talent hacks around here can take your jumped-up, hootin'-tootin', high-falutin', namby-pamby, haughty-taughty competition and bury it up your colon!

Yours sincerely,

(A writer whose quill you're not worthy to lick)

P.S.

Can I please have my entry fee back?


Writing Prompt
Imagine you've entered a site or member sponsored contest/prompt, and the result has just been announced.

You didn't win, and you're angry at the result.

List your grievances, in PROSE and NOT poetry format. You may abuse the winner, or contest winners in general, as much as you like, but you MUST NOT mention any member's name, or even hint at it by offering clues as to their identity (including country of residence). You may say, 'he', 'she' or 'they', but that's it.

No individual contests may be referred to.

Minimum 50 words.

Maximum 250 words.

Please to not promote above 52 cents, with a PROSE certificate.

'Description' MUST include word count, and NOTHING else.

No author notes whatsoever.

No music, artwork or fancy presentations allowed.

Plain text with ONE background colour, and ONE text colour only, presented in straight lines.


Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. CD Richards All rights reserved.
CD Richards has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement