FanStory.com - Walking Through My Mindby ElPoetry001
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Control of the mind is tranquility
Walking Through My Mind by ElPoetry001

WALKING THROUGH MY MIND

When I am walking through my mind, I am never certain what I will find. All my dreams I try to log. But they disappear in a fog.

Energy as memories hit me like the pebbles of a windstorm, some blowing safely past, some hitting me with a biting blast, some so small any one is hard to grasp.

Variety, anxiety, and joy, some seem real, some are surreal, some are moving, some I cannot feel.

I have no psychic knife to solve these problems with an unexpected and simple method; I reach but I do not grasp.

Some thoughts I fight, some I cringe from in fright, where are the boundaries, where I can escape by flight.

Reality would seem the answer, yet it is the danger zone, for many lies are cradled in a sincerity tone, the masks of the speakers belie, a false message, which makes you cry, when you awake to the lie, and want to die.

Who loves you, who can you trust, a level of self-worth is a must.


Recognized

Author Notes
Quiet reflection provides direction, you recalibrate your gyroscope, wipe the blackboard clean, and start again. Only Now is important; focus.

     

© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement