FanStory.com - Ouwie Alertby Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Explanation of absence
Carolyn's Corner
: Ouwie Alert by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens

Hi everyone ,

I have had some health issues and have had to take a break from writing as well as my Art endeavors.

Somewhere along the line I have torn both shoulder rotator cuffs. MRI's show scar tissue of an old tear in the past as well. I am right handed so BIG problem.

Here's the good news so far.. for a temporary 'fix' I have opted for injections in both shoulders with intense physical therapy. Both processes seem to be working, slowly but surely. In addition to that I am taking anti-inflammatory medication.

Now lest you get to feeling to sorry for me, and I appreciate that you do, there is a bright side. My sister has a condo in Fort Walton Beach Florida, she insisted I come down and join her, and another sister for a full week. I arrived this morning and there is something about that white sand and gulf breeze that instigates re-invigoration to aching bones.

Still hurts like the thunder !!!. You just don't notice it as much.

I will read, review, and reply as I am able. Don't forget me, I won't be gone long. And while you're at it, a small prayer would be appreciated.

My love,
So long for now
Carolyn

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement