FanStory.com - Porn in the Drumby patcelaw
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
band booster parent story (PLEASE READ before judging)
Porn in the Drum by patcelaw














Porn in the Drum


The year was 1978. I was involved in helping with the high school band where my daughters went to school. One evening at practice while the band was on the field doing drills to perform at the upcoming football game halftime show, I was approached by one of the girls in the percussion section. She said, "Mrs. Lawrence, would you be able to help me with something?"


"Sure Joan, I will help you if I can. What is it you want?"

"I want to take you into the band room and show you something that I feel is wrong."

We went into the band room and she took me to the big bass drum. Then she bent over the drum and looked into a hole on the top of the drum.

"Mrs. Lawrence look into this hole and tell me what you see."

I looked and to my surprise there was a photo from a playboy magazine of a naked girl.

Joan said, "the boys are always looking into the drum and they laugh. Could we take the picture out of the drum?

"I don't know Joan, do you know how to open the drum?"

"Yes. I know how to open it because I play in the section and have opened one before."

While I kept watch at the door of the room, Joan opened the drum and gave me the picture she had removed. Then with great ease she put the drum back together.

I folded the picture and put it in my purse.  I took the photo home and burned it.

I don't know what happened when the boys found their picture was not longer in the drum, nor if they ever knew what had happened to it.

This was just one of the fun experiences I had as I worked as a band booster parent.


 

Recognized

Author Notes
This is a true story of an event that happened when I was a booster parent for a high school band

     

© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement