FanStory.com - The Miracle On Fan Story Christmasby country ranch writer
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
So Far Away From Home This Time Of Year
The Miracle On Fan Story Christmas by country ranch writer

"It's turning cold outside which is really no surprise," I said to Penny. "Some of the townsfolk up north already have their fair share of snow," Penny replied, "The kids are hoping for a snow day." My nieces said, "They are crossing their fingers," Penny laughed.

"Schools have gotten together to send shoe boxes out to the servicemen hoping they will get to them in time for the Christmas holidays," I told Penny. I also said,"There will be phone cards and cookies and all kinds of Christmas gifts from the school. Writing papers, envelopes, stamps and disposable cameras."
Penny told me, They tell me the churches also have sent shoe boxes, but theirs is full of toothbrushes, deodorant,those delightful"Christmas hard candies."

I told Penny,There is no Christmas Cheer for our boys and girls who are not here for the holidays. I said, "Let's send our prayers over seas to them. Let's bow our head and pray she declared right then and there!"

"We are a Fan story Family." I explained to Penny. "With all the thousands of well known writers," I am sure someone can reach out and see that they get well wishes from us all for them and their families
.
I will say. "An amen to that Penny told her." "They after all are putting their life on the line for each and every one of us."

And for those with loved ones at home waiting for the miracle of peace. I said, "Help their families to have Christmas."

"This time of year everyone one should go the extra mile for someone." Penny was getting her point across to the people helping us, telling them to pass the word.

Whether it is family, friend or a shut in or in a nursing home. Pay it forward this year, and maybe someone will do the same for you one day. Show your Christmas spirit this year and you will see that your family and friends all agree.

Oh! Look! "There is Santa,"

"Let's go tell him our ideas and see what he says," I said to Penny. I'm with you all the way!"

Author Notes
Never wrote a parody before.

     

© Copyright 2024. country ranch writer All rights reserved.
country ranch writer has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement