FanStory.com - The savage strangerby Neonewman
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Horro writing prompt
The savage stranger by Neonewman
HOrror writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
I followed him home like a stray dog. I caught his scent as he passed by and it was intoxicating. My heart rate spiked as it pierced my soul. Lust took control of the wheel, not a sexual lust. More of a craving, more of a hunger.

He paired the key with the deadbolt. With a gentle twist the door popped open. The activity in my brain became stimulated, almost orgasmic. I felt weakness in my knees as saliva spilled over the edge of my lips.

It was inevitable, I had carried this desire for a decade. It had now begun, the savage stranger beneath my skull had schooled me well.

I stepped forward and rapped my fist upon the victim's door. Adrenaline flooded my veins as I anxiously waited his arrival.

The unsuspecting fellow released the bolt once more. I forced my entrance and immediately subdued my pleasure. A single thrust of a long blade pierced the lower jaw, penetrating the brain. My eyes closed as red warmth sprayed from the jugular.

As I died within this stranger's arms I became his prey.



Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.


Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Neonewman All rights reserved.
Neonewman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement