FanStory.com - Fragile Beautyby Helvi2
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Designed Butterfly Shape poem
Fragile Beauty by Helvi2
Poem of the Month contest entry

.......…………….....………..…+…..................................+.......................................
.......………………….....……....+.................................+........................................
...........……......…………………..+…........................+..........................................
................……………………………+....................+........................................

....…*How lovely*………………....+...............+………………*This drifter*
...*..Is the butterfly*………......,...+..... +……….……*..Of pure elegance*
...*That flaunts its…....….*……...........+................*.....Exquisitely defines,*...
......*Lovely hues,…………....*……..@ @…..…*…………..…...A charming*
...….*By fluttering those……..*……(......)……*Treasure of the earth*....
......….*Fragile wings………..…...*.…(…..)….*.................With glorious*
.......…...*So you won’t ………......*(…..)*………..............designs.*.....
........…..*Miss the view…….....….…*(.....)*.................,.What graceful*
.....…..*This stunning coaster…..…..(.....)……...........Entity from God,*......
.…..…*Of the sky is delicate ....…….(.....).............Streams softly thru*......
....…...…*And light,*…......…**…...(…..).....*....*................*The air,*........
................ ……………...*Naturally..…(…..)…...Upon the*......................
............................*Attracting…..…..*(…..)*..........Lithe wisps*
........................*Eyes ….…..…….......*(…..)*..........................Of its*
.....................*Upon its……………....*.(.....).*...........................Wings*
..................*Breezy.………………...*(…..)*……..….........To flutter*
...............*Flight…….……...…....*…….~~~…….*.................Oh, so fair * ......
................*…………….........…..*……………………...*................................*
.........................*..... *..... *………………………....……...*.....*........*.............
.......................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................
 


Recognized

Author Notes
I enjoyed doing the last shape poem So much I descided to do another. When I do one of these I really want you to see the image of a butterfly in picture and in words.I hope you enjoy both the poem and design. "Evil Ed" our editor gave me a little trouble,but I managed to work it out.

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy! :o)
Helvi

     

© Copyright 2024. Helvi2 All rights reserved.
Helvi2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement