FanStory.com - Pain in Poetry by Ricky1024
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Prologue Book #10 2024
Pain in Poetry
: Pain in Poetry by Ricky1024
Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
"The Prologue"
Written on January 18th, 2024
By Doctor Ricky 1024
Copyright C. Fanstory
'All Rights Reserved'

Delve into my Sins?
Let me deliver your worst nightmares and fears?
Are you still here?
Are your ears complaining to your soul that Eye and now dreaming?
Are you binded, blinded, vacuumed, and cocooned?
...
Then you are now welcome to venture further into the beauty of my mind.
And now hopefully together perhaps we can share?
Share a little more pain?
In this book Eye maimed,
"Poetry in Pain"
R.I.P.
Note: This book )along with Eleven other's) were entirely written in Seventeen days.
Yes, while incarcerated the Ocean County Correctional Facility.
Toms River, New Jersey.

****

"The Violence Within Me"
Written on January 18th, 2024
By Doctor Ricky 1024

Strike the clock loss of hands.
Do you comprehend do you understand?
Babe Ruth known for his talents with a bat would also abuse his spouse in a fit of drunkenness.
He sure could hit that ball though!
Do you understand it all?
...
Jeffrey Dahmer like to torture, kill and dissect his victims whether human or animal!
And of course she was also accountable as a Cannibal!!
Yes he would do this to see what makes his victim tick!
Do you now understand my tock?
...
Vallimar Putin wants to retire at the notorious top and with the poor Ukraine his violence will never stop!
It's been twice now at war perhaps he thinks he's Stalin or Lenin or more?
Yes, this is the second time for this evil man.
And God, what does he now got?
One More shot?
...
Note: Criminals have been known to stand in line.
the firing line)
Yes, of fire and be shut down by numerous weapons hoisted by numerous people.
...
Now Lizzie Borden took an ax and gave her mother 40 wacks!
And, unfortunately when she saw what she had done she gave her poor father 41.
...
Note: Recently I met myself and made a new friend while also incarcerated.
Heidi ho!
Now don't you know away we go?
And let's tick the tock to the top!
...
Michael McGraw on November 2nd, 2024.
Yes, butchered his mother and father in the Barnegat, New Jersey home.
The home remains empty and abandoned with no mortgage worth an estimated $600,000 that Michael also shared with his sister.
...
Took a knife on his 69-year-old father first while sleeping and then the 71-year-old mother.
I guess no mercy no pillow of smother?
Whoa!
Too fast or too slow?
Again, away we go!
...
I met Michael in what's called
M- West in the Ocean Correctional Facility in Toms Rive,r New Jersey.
(where my wife Dawna's is also currently housed!)
...
He walked in continuous circles this 35 year old man.
Whom was formerly a teacher in Mexico City and also Vietnam teaching the English language.
...
As the story progressed this lost man must have had issues with his father or mother .
Yes,even though he was working as an accountant making $65,000 a year!
...
He told me he was experimenting overseas with ecstasy and other LSD related drugs while again I will reiterate; teaching the English language.
Now when he came back to New Jersey.
He must have been still and also possibly doing them.
Yes, but it was a known fact he was only on pot at the time of his crime.
I understand that marijuana acts as a downer does not promote violence.
...
We need to realize that he is facing two first degrees for murder which would be life in prison in New Jersey!
A hard hoe to rake.
When I first started talking to him he had a stone face and told me what he had done that he butchered his parents.
I had no idea I was in South Carolina at the time.
...
He then said life in prison.
I said no!
He then said manslaughter and I again said no!
I then said insanity for no son butchers his parents for any reason except for loss of their mind.
Right before I left the facility Michael was shaving his hair off with a device that wasn't working properly!
I checked into it and switched it on and off a few times.
I let him finish by trimming my sideburns and the back of my hair before I had a court appearance the next day.
...
Note: Faticide is the act of removing fat in Mass executions.
Parricide or Parenticide.
Is the act of butchering or murdering ones mother father or other close relatives
It comes from the word the Latin word, "pater father"
...
Femicide/ Feminicide are the most brutal and extreme manifestations of violence!
Violence against women and girls.
Filicide is the deliberate act of a parent killing their very own child?
The word is derived from the Latin words Filius and Filia.
(Son and daughter)
...
Susan Leigh Smith (nee: Vaughn; born September 26th, 1971)
An American woman who was convicted of murdering her two sons.
3-year-old Michael and 18 month old Alexander in 1994.
She did this by wanting to commit suicide by driving the family van into a lake in a town called Union, South Carolina.
She also claimed that this had nothing to do with a man.
She also claimed she was and had a psychotic breakdown.
...
Note: Sometimes Human beings cannot conceive for specific reasons which can be sad.
And, sometimes Human beings get pregnant too early and do not want the child.
An example would be Melissa Dexler known as "The Prom Queen"
Yes, who gave birth in the bathroom stall in the toilet.
Yes, and after the baby was suffocating; threw it in the garbage can to die.
Yes, and went back out to dance the prom which is also sad.
Comments welcomed.
24.
And for those human beings who cannot conceive they adopt those children which is not sad but beautiful and glad!




Author Notes
Special thanks goes out first, as always, to Heavenly Father and His Only Son Jesus Christ.
Fanstory and Tom the Administrator.
Fan Art Review, this Talented Artist,
'Renate-Bertoid'
And, Renate's Incredible Picture Entitled,
"Hum Res makes death"

     

© Copyright 2024. Ricky1024 All rights reserved.
Ricky1024 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement