FanStory.com - New Song Titleby BethShelby
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I Wrote the Book You Asked Me About
New Song Title by BethShelby
80 Word Flash Fiction contest entry

I have an Amazon Alexa. The device tells me about books for sale on Amazon. The red light was flashing, so I asked, “Alexa, what is my notification?”

She said, "Elizabeth Shelby has a new book out on Amazon, called Grasping the Elusive Dream. Would you like me to notify the company you want to purchase it?"

I said "Alexa, do you know I wrote the book you asked me about?" 

She said, "I'm sorry. I don't know that one."


Recognized

Author Notes
Alexa is an Amazon device that notifies you about weather conditions, tries to sell Amazon products, plays any song, if it is something familiar, and gives info about most anything. You can listen to a radio or music station, plus much more. It is voice activated, so you talk to it like you would a person. If you ask about a song the station doesn't have on file she says, "I'm sorry, I don't know that one."

     

© Copyright 2024. BethShelby All rights reserved.
BethShelby has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement