FanStory.com - The cobraby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
not again!
The Saga of Procrastination
: The cobra by Iza Deleanu

"Gee, I did it again! Should I say, yup, that's my freaking fate to get the "best bosses" in town!"

My shadow came in running: "What the heck, I was trying to get my beauty sleep. What happened?"

"Nothing! I don't get why you show up every time I throw a towel?"

"Hm! Maybe it's because I'm not too fond of towels trashed on the floor. You know, it is not very hygienic!"

"Well, I was speaking figuratively. I am just fed up with this charade! Whenever I think I finally got THE JOB, I end up in the same trash with my wings clipped. WHYYYYYYYYY?"

"Why are you crying? Just play ball!"

"I've tried. But I can't pretend anymore... I run out of steam. Like, what the heck am I a child?"

"Why?"

"You know I take the bus to work, and today it was late because of the construction. So I was four minutes late. The Cobra was waiting by the door and, showed me her watch and barked: "You are four minutes late!" Yeah, I know kiss me... "

"Did you tell her that?"

"No, of course, I am a coward. You know my excuse: I have kitties to take care of, and winter is here... Edmonton is not a city of sun and fun in the winter. I don't need Everest; I can freeze and die right here under the stars when it is minus forty-five!"

"Let it go! Pray and let it go! Bring your worries to God, and he will find a way; don't worry."

"Okay, I will try... one more time... one more day?"
 

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement