FanStory.com - Side effects and symptomsby dovemarie
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Why Can't You See It? contest entry
Side effects and symptoms by dovemarie
Why can't you see it? writing prompt entry

Q.C. has psychosis and schizophrenia. He hears voices, that no else hears, and he paces, which could be a side effect of his medication. He thinks people are after him, and this could have developed from traumatic incidents in his childhood. Medication makes him shake, and he sometimes sits and stares into space. We have no idea what he is thinking, or how he gets through his day. He occasionally hallucinates. He sees and feels things that are not visible to us. The condition of psychosis and schizophrenia is like a dark tunnel that the person is going through, with no light in sight.

Writing Prompt
There is a 2000 word limit where I would like you to describe in words at least three symptoms a schizophrenic or physcotic person might face in there day to day life. This could be physical, emotional, vocal, anything you would like to include but there must be three of them. You may choose whether your character is on or off there medication; of if they are diagnosed or not.

Author Notes
Taken from my observance of a schizophrenic person. Thanks to abdulla binmassam from Pixabay

     

© Copyright 2024. dovemarie All rights reserved.
dovemarie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement