FanStory.com - Mask outby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
guess who
The Corona saga
: Mask out by Iza Deleanu

I am so surprised to see myself in the mirror. My face is not the same. Hm! my face looks like a mask, or should I say multiple masks that I put up according to the situation. For example, in the bus I am wearing my "don't bother talk to me mask, I am busy reading kind of type."

Then at work here it comes: "I wear the perfect I don't care mask, because for several months we are just pretending to do something, but nothing happens. And by the way, today I changed my mask so read this: Stir clear, I am not your dear!"

My real mask comes up when I actually do the things I want such as "oh my God, I get to travel? Yes, please! What? You want me to wear a mask in the airport? No problem, as long as I am out of here. Wait you want me to upload my proof of vaccination. Finally, I get to show off. Man, I do have a couple of doses under my belt. Which one to you want? What? Do you want me to show you all of them. You naughty travel agent, here you go have a feast. I will show you my three Modernas, beat that!"

I have one for this site too. Depending on the situation there are days when I am wearing the broken hearted mask, and other days when I lie to myself and wear the my "I will be okay mask!" So what mask do you wear, not that I care?

 

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement