FanStory.com - The Kingby Iza Deleanu
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
les jeux sont fais
The Corona saga
: The King by Iza Deleanu

Background
I thought we will get a break from Coronella, but now we have the monkey monkey chicken pox on the role...

Pangolin, monkey-lin what's next? Crocodile? Give me le break! You need to pause on this never-ending pandemic that gives us the jitters. You, who oversee this mess, please clean it up and release us from this fear. What the hell? Please let us die in peace of natural cause, and not die out of fear. I don't remember, did God put you in charge of our lives? Did HE give you a carte balanche to trim our numbers?

I think God laughs on your petty attempts to be in charge. Watch out, HE will be back and you will end up on the black list spending an eternity in Hell- yeah!

First was the oldies, now are the backwards people. What's next? Take our first and last born? No, Sir! Don't touch my kitties! When this is going to end? Why are you imposing your egomaniac will on us? I know we are like the grain of sands in your hourglass. Right! One more hour and let's turn the page. You build your Arc, and because you are bored decided to play chess with our lives.

Le jeux sont fais! The king takes it all! Checkmate! But, just so you know I WILL BE BACK, mother fortune!

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement