FanStory.com - A Tweet and a Halfby Heather Knight
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Twitter flash
A Tweet and a Half by Heather Knight

The initial tweet:
A year ago, I fell in love. Luckily my husband knows and approves.
Ours has been a rocky relationship, but this song always reminds me of the day we met. Through a friend.
I'm still very much in love.
Don't worry, I haven't lost it. It's just the writer in me.

And the half:
I wish Twitter allowed more characters. It kind of constrains whatever you want to say.
I was trying to write a tiny flash and mix humour, fiction, reality and a huge pinch of salt.
But my youngest says I have no sense of humour. He might be right.

PS. I've added a few words to the original tweets.

Author Notes
The 19th of March, 2021 was the beginning of a long-distance relationship between a guy who's just a year older than my son and me. His name is Dan Vasc and he's Brazilian. More importantly, he doesn't know I exist. BTW, I'm studying Brazilian. Portuguese now. Pure coincidence.
I discovered him thanks to Debra White and I'll always be grateful.
Through him I've met friends, I've become a metalhead (which some people say doesn't suit me) and I've discovered a lot of other YouTubers that I love.
Both my husband and I like the way he sings very much (my hubby is a musician, I'm tone-deaf) and I have to confess he's easy on the eye.

     

© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement