FanStory.com - Rosemary's Eventful Nightby LisaMay
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A young woman's first-time experience.
Rosemary's Eventful Night by LisaMay

Several years ago a student came to live at my home while attending university. It was her first year away from her parents’ home in Auckland. Rosemary was a beautiful, innocent young woman, and I worried about her well-being while she was surrounded by eager young men with raging hormones.

One Saturday night she went on a date with Chris, the son of a local farming family. I had become used to thinking of my student lodger with a maternal eye, so I found I couldn’t go to sleep until ‘my girl’ was home safe.

It was a long, restless night for me and I became more and more concerned, while also acknowledging she was old enough to take responsibility for herself. She didn’t come home until 7.00am.

When I saw her I immediately thought she must have lost her virginity that night. There was hay in her hair, her clothes were dishevelled, and she was glowing radiantly.

I was told the reason for Rosemary’s appearance. Chris had invited her to his parents’ farmstead and they had stayed the night in a barn while a favourite cow underwent a difficult birthing process. Rosemary helped Chris to eventually deliver a sturdy black calf.

Later, I joked with Rosemary about her ‘stayover’ with Chris, telling her of my misinterpretation. She looked at me with a horrified expression: “After seeing that, there’s no way I’d want to get pregnant! But it did help me decide that I want to train to be a veterinarian.”


 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. LisaMay All rights reserved.
LisaMay has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement