FanStory.com - ''Brief'' Shopping Expeditionby Elizabeth Emerald
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Scott learns that size matters
''Brief'' Shopping Expedition by Elizabeth Emerald
Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Scott, in need of new underwear, headed to a clothing store that was having a going-out-of-business sale.

As he expected, the place was mobbed. He managed to get a position at the table at which several shoppers were pawing the packages of boxers and briefs. As Scott took his place, it dawned on him that he had no clue as to how to select amongst the options.

As Scott stood stupefied, he felt the presence of someone behind him. He turned and beheld Barbie and Ken incarnate -- and upgraded. It looked as if Ken had beefed up with steroids and Barbie had boosted her udders.

Scott smiled at the couple; they did not return the smile. Scott realized they were waiting for him to make up his mind and yield his space.

Scott apologized for the hold up. He sheepishly explained that his mother had always bought his briefs, so he didn't know what size to get.

Barbie bent over, peered at Scott's package and said: Small.

* * * * * *

My premier membership expires tomorrow; this is my final post. As a standard (non-writer) member, I can and will check messages regularly and keep up with correspondence. I'll do some reading here and there, though I won't be able to review.

Over the next two months, I will be spending the remainder of my $$$ to repromote posts from 2020. Fans do not get notified of repromotions; perhaps you'll chance upon them. I hope so!  

Whenever I have a Scott tidbit to share, I'll post it on my profile page. Check it out.

Note: this is a true story.

 

Recognized

Author Notes
Rainbow Dragons by MoonWillow on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!

     

© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement