FanStory.com - Thunderstorm Conversationby aryr
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Between three long time friends.
Thunderstorm Conversation by aryr
Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Hi Tabitha, here! This was before Brooke-a calico cat ran over the Rainbow Bridge and before Sallie followed her over that same bridge.
CHARACTERS OF THE CONVERSATION:
Tabitha the Maine Coon runt
Brooke the calico cat (died)
Sallie the 75 lbs chocolate lab (died)


When it comes to thunder-storms, we pets all react differently to them. Some definitely take cover, some couldn't care-less and some are indifferent to them. Now we can recall a conversation that took place before these two wonderful animals died.

Tabitha-I think I will climb on the back of the chair and simply wait for the storm to pass. It's really raining out there and I can hear the thunder in the distance.

Brooke-I will be happy just being under the table. That way I don't have to see the thunder, I just have to hear it.

Sallie-Well, I am going up on the bed. I really need to hide under the pillows. If I can't see the thunder or hear it, I will be okay.

Brooke-I just think you are a fraidy dog. Who would think, that at 75 lbs, you would be afraid.

Sallie-Hey, I am not a fraidy dog. I just don't like thunder or firecrackers.

Tabitha-Yeah, I agree with that, firecrackers can be very annoying but thunder, I am okay with.

Brooke-Well, me, I'll just be under the table. See you later, fraidy dog.

Tabitha-Yep, see you later, fraidy dog. I just perch on the back of the chair and watch the storm.

Sallie-I am not a fraidy dog. Oh my, I got to go, the pillows are calling me.


Author Notes
A special thanks for the artwork Cat of Cats! by seshadri_sreenivasan
And an extra special thank you for damommy who diligently oversees Animal Crackers.

     

© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement