FanStory.com - China Codeby country ranch writer
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Slabg Words Used
China Code by country ranch writer
The Grass Mud Horse Contest contest entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
The grass mud horse is said to be uised in China as aeuphemism for using a phrase like Red Crab in order to circumvent Internet in china.The bloggers created an lexicon which makes puns
out of words in the Chinese language, in order to tabout forbidden topics.it ....
While the grass-mud horse language used is just simply darn right vulgar, other. Forms of word play are now target the government explicit. Due to this happening alternative phrases are now being used.
Demands for greater freedom of information and expression are iftrnexoressed in decided language, and metaphors, which allows them to avoid outright censorship!








Author Notes
They code to fool the Chinese government to keep them from knowing what they were doing. Read skiely and you will understand.

     

© Copyright 2024. country ranch writer All rights reserved.
country ranch writer has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement