FanStory.com - Wild but Lovingby papa55mike
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Another poem about Randi.
Wild but Loving by papa55mike

Randi is three-foot nothing, full of energy and curiosity. A wise sage, full of wisdom at four years old with dirty hands, bare feet, and a spirit of fit throwing southern sassiness, waiting to explode. This grasshopper catching, rolly-polly finding, worm digging, mudpie making, cicada shell collecting, tricycle riding, tomboy, wearing a shirt that reads; Expert At Testing Mom's Patience, is quite a hand full. There are periods that she's determined to help whether you want her to or not, so you might as well give in. She lives in a world that includes Ladybug, Descendants, Paw Patrol, Paddington Bear, Peppa Pig, Mom and Dad, Nanny and Papa, John Lucas, Jaxxon, Alli, Wandi, Paw Paw, and much laughter. Her days at our house are full of food, including; bagels, ramen noodles, spaghetti-o's, pizza, applesauce, strawberry cereal bars, and anything I'm eating. When it's time to go, it's a hug, a kiss; I'll see you tomorrow. Love you, too.

curious eyes peer
through her brown hair full of knots
with a loving smile

Author Notes
Wanda has babysat Randi since she was six weeks old, and she turned four this month. She is definitely part of the family. Now she doesn't eat all of those things in one day. It's usually spaghetti-o's, pizza, and applesauce for lunch. We will miss her when she starts PreK next August.

Many thanks for stopping by to read.
Have a great day, and God bless.
mike

     

© Copyright 2024. papa55mike All rights reserved.
papa55mike has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement