FanStory.com - Lustby papa55mike
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Evil can begin with a passing thought.
Lust by papa55mike

You know me. I am the breath of lust. A spirit sated with uncontrollable passions and desires. Satan sent me here to destroy the lives of upright humans. It starts with the simple seed of a perverse thought planted deep inside the mind. It sprouts then blossoms into an unrulable hunger for power or forbidden pleasures.

I'm desperately searching for a young soul to infect while breezing down a rural road. Suddenly, a child cries out in the darkness from a crumbling house. My curiosity piques. What vile rumination can I create inside this innocent young mind to carry throughout its life?

I soar through an open window. A whimper comes from another room- my prey awaits. Once in the room, the trap is sprung. "I have you now," says the broken old man. His yellow eyes gleam in the darkness. "You are the loathsome spirit that destroyed my mind and soul. There is no escape for either of us. You'll never again tempt another. We will both rot in here until the day of our Lord."


 
the mind entices me
thoughts of greed, power, and control

hell is beckoning

Recognized

Author Notes
Another photo, another story.

I believe this thought came from a sermon on letting the seed of lust grow inside our minds to do only one thing: destroy us. There was a Twilight Zone about a man trying to capture Satan after accidentally releasing him that finished the idea. If we could trap any spirit, lust, greed, sloth, or bitterness, wouldn't it be worth it?

Many thanks for stopping by to read!
Have a great day, and God bless.
mike

     

© Copyright 2024. papa55mike All rights reserved.
papa55mike has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement