FanStory.com - Segregation by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Separated
The Corona saga
: Segregation by Iza Deleanu

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
"Now ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please! My name is Virusela aka Coronella, an international sensation and I'm here to introduce you to a new law."

Is the crowd raging: "You? You again? When will you get your ugly ass and the Greek alphabet out of our lives?"

"Mmm, try never! Until you fools don't get your jabs for fun, I'm here to stay. Look at Hungary, now they are taking the third dose. You want to travel try a scrabble without jabber you're here to stay! And you think old Europe is going to welcome you with open arms? Try Norway, they will not allow you to step one inch on their gorgeous cruise line, even if you are vaccinated, because they don't like the scramble-gamble of combining vaccination. What can you do? Suckers! They follow ad-literam the World Health Organization instructions: no combination for the human nation."

Somebody from the crowd screams with exciment: "Yey, finally good news. I can go on that cruise on my own. My hubby it's an Astro-Zenaca-Pfizer Troll."

Coronella: "Yeah? Good to know, that I can make some people happy with my little experiment."

The crowd screaming: "Leave us alone, witch."

"What? You have not heard? Europe doesn't give a " shite" about your human rights. If you want to travel to Malta you need shots, and not of Tequila. When they hear America, Europe is saying: Yankees stay home!"

"We don't care! We are Americans! We are the center of the universe!"

"Hey, works for me. That's why I choose you, the more you refuse my experimental treatment, the more of you will take the trip of no return."

"This is outrageous! Do you think the world will segregate us between vaccinated and non-vaccinated?"

"Duh! Feel that shit! Vaccinated people matter!"

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement