FanStory.com - PC Newsby damommy
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Got report back this morning.
PC News by damommy

For all of you have asked about and prayed for PC, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
 
I got the result of his bloodwork this morning, and it looks good.  Nothing found that would cause his weight loss.  It may just be his age. 
 
He’s never acted or looked sick, but in going bi-weekly for his antibiotic shot (to keep him from getting bladder infections which he’s prone to do), they always check his weight.  For the last three trip encompassing six weeks, he’s lost 3-4 ounces every visit. 
 
Monday, he starts a regimen of steroids which should perk him up.  Also, I’ve been giving him baby food meat which he loves.
 
The only thing that could be wrong is something that isn’t felt from physical check- ups.  No growths or any abnormality has been felt by his doctor, which is good news.  At least, for now.
 
It’s a mystery.  He looks good, is eating and drinking well, grooming, and playing.  Running about as usual.  I keep a close eye on my little ones because cats are so good at hiding illness until it’s too late.
 
Thank you again, and you know who you are, for the concern and prayers.  I know the prayers have made the difference.  It's a blessing that he has so many good friends here on FS.

     

© Copyright 2024. damommy All rights reserved.
damommy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement