FanStory.com - What now?by Iza Deleanu
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
cancel?
The Corona saga
: What now? by Iza Deleanu

I was thinking after I am fully vaccinated I am going to live in Paradise. But, there is no difference! I still have to wear the damn mask. I still have to wait for the rest of the globe to get their jabs. I don't know how long the world is going to play this dumb game of dancing to Coronella's tunes.

Today, I almost got a heart attack, KLM sent me a message that my flight was cancelled. Like what the hell, not again! Now what? The reason: Coronella spread? Like how? Europe was the first one to jump on the jab, and they even made it mandatory not like here, if you want to , we will get you!

Original flight booked in February: Edmonton-Amsterdam-Bucharest 31st. of July to 31st of August. After I had a fight with my boss, that I need to fly for my mental well being, now I need to go through this again. KLM changed my returned flight from August 31st to 2nd September. How the hell I am supposed to convince my Boss for the extra days? The scary part is that I have no guarantees that will stay this way. There is one month left until my departure, and all hell can break loose.

I ran out of vacation, and my charming face is tinted by Modernella. With my two vaccines I still need a PCR test to travel and because my vaccine were done in pharmacies, which are considered by the local government private, my immunization records is not official. Heil freaking Mary! Will my receipt from the pharmacy be enough as proof of the jabs?

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement