FanStory.com - Why 2021 by Justin Chopin
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Why do we treat each other so harshly?
Why 2021 by Justin Chopin

Why? 2021

Why do we always insult one another?

When we should be encouraging our sisters and brothers.


Why do we praise ourselves with arrogant claims and cries?

When we should be thanking Jesus our Savior.

Are we so foolish that we don't realize?

That we are only alive by God's undeserved favor.


Listen to my words friends.

Listen closely because these times of self must end.

Our hearts must depart from ourselves, they must mend.

To our Master, our Father, we must be directed towards His ways.

Remembering that we are human made to live for Christ for all of our days.


So let us return to our Redeemer for it is only by God's mercy that we can be healed.

So let us tear down our pillars of pride and allow God's redemption to be revealed.

For the truths of God's salvation are calling unto us from the Heaven's above.

Let's heed their words of wisdom and return to our King, our First and only Love.

Author Notes
The theme of this piece is simply the golden rule" Treat other people as you would want to be treated." The poem is entitled " Why 2021" because it is an update and a revision of a piece of poetry with the same title that I posted years ago. Enjoy.

     

© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement