FanStory.com - Letters to C...by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Part 2
The Corona saga
: Letters to C... by Iza Deleanu

Dear Coronella, you opened my eyes. When I was going to work I was too carefree and missed the part of pretending. I always consider my coworkers as my family. We used to do lunches, dinners, and birthdays together, but all it was pretend.

It's been more than over a year and the evil got the better of us. We can't stand each other anymore. In meetings, we shout and we jump to the wrong conclusion.

I'm tired, so I will choose the silence. What's the point to talk when nobody listens? What's the point of diligently doing your job when nobody cares?

I know I'm saying this, but I need to convince myself that I will stay faithful to this schedule, but I know that I can't. My belief in God's justice will make me gave my one hundred percent daily.

I will try to pray every day and ask you to help me carry this cross. You kept me away from this bad friend. Now like it or not I have to write to you. Maybe one day, you will write me back and tell me why have you choose to come here. Until then, take care, Ms. C.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement