FanStory.com - Sally's Jukebox Hits #43by Sally Law
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I Can't Help Falling in Love With You
Sally's Jukebox Hits #43 by Sally Law

Welcome to my Jukebox Hits. I'm counting down my favorites from 50 to 1!

Yes, its high time for Elvis Presley. At the #43 position is one of his most famous and requested songs, "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You."

If you've ever been in love, you know the feeling Elvis is expressing here. A classic love song for our times in the buttery voice we love. Everyone has had an Elvis sighting at one point or another.

My sister-in-law, Dolores, is stone in love with him. She has "girls only" Elvis night, and Elvis road trips to Graceland. She's got it bad for The King. Her house is decorated in shades reminiscent of EP. I haven't got the nerve to ask her where she would like to be buried... not yet.

Anyway, for those of us who love this song, here we go. (You will sight Elvis again, closer to the tippy top of my hit parade.)

So grab your sweetie for a slow dance. This love song is pure magic.

But wait! It's June and that means time for a twofer! I brought along Andrea Bocelli and his operatic range for those who'd like another version of this song. Elvis and Andrea Bocelli? Only here on FanStory. Please enjoy. I know you will.

Until next time....

Recognized

Author Notes




Elvis clock from Google images.

     

© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement