FanStory.com - Take a hike by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
No cardamom for you
The Corona saga
: Take a hike by Iza Deleanu

Ha, ha, ha the shitty federal government finally broke down.

"Dear citizens, we are happy to announce that we decided to cease indefinitely the vaccination with Astra- Zeneca. Until we find out which one of the other options are shipped, please sit tight and wear your masks! Ah, and don't book any trips, it's not safe. Just stay home. This pandemic will be ending soon...like in seven or eight years."

I guess it's okay to be fooled by the stupidity that put Canada on the international market, you know the sexy playboy from the Maple House, ladies and gents let me introduce you to Justin Beaver, oops I meant Justin Trudeau, your Astra-Zeneca warrior and knight in shinny-armor."

After drinking for several months chai I meant getting poke with Astra-Zeneca made in India, don't you know the miracle vaccine that supposedly was safer just because was made in Asia and not in Europe.

Today we learned that they have not used any cardamom and spices in their recipe and they followed to the dot the original fabricated in Europe, therefore not safe for Canadians too.

So long suckers, don't worry you are safe you supposed to get the second dose in four months, so by then, it will wear off. So you see no harm down!

We in Canada like to have fun or pardon my French, make fun of our citizens.

Cheers, have a beer and a pipe, and let's all go for a hike...

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement