FanStory.com - Leftoversby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
we are the champions
The Corona saga
: Leftovers by Iza Deleanu

I don't know how other countries are, but thank God for America. You know Canada, the bla, bla, blah super-developed country that since was hit by Coronella, is doing everything in its power to copy and paste its neighbor. Well, copy and paste but in its own version. Since we have such a speaking "moistly" Prime Minister, our dear country is on the run for the best guinea pig in the world.
The Prime announced last year that he bought enough doses for all Canadians and that we will be vaccinated by the end of March of 2021. But it is the middle of March, and they are just starting the sixty-five wave.

In theory, we have all three vaccines, but in practice, the only one they gave us is the defective one, the AstraZeneca. As far as I know, this vaccine was stopped everywhere globally, but our Prime said it is safe to take it because it's made in India. I am not a scientist, but aren't they using the same recipe for fabrication? Just a thought.

If all the people that received the vaccines in other countries are getting the second dose after 21 days, we are getting ours in four months. The rumors said that you are not safe until the second shot. Hmm, I wonder if there is an expiry date between the shots: something like if you don't get your second dose in time, the first one was done for nothing.

If in the States they started to vaccinate the population from 65 years old and up, in Canada to show the Americans that we are better, we raised the stake to 75 years and up.

The European Union voted the Vaccination Passport if you want to travel around, and our copy-cat said, yup, it's a good idea, let's do it. In Europe, people from other countries were put in quarantine for 14 days in special buildings. After one year, our Prime came up with the brilliant idea that you should quarantine for three days in a hotel governmentally approved and close to the airport if you are coming from outside Canada.

Now, we can't say he is not supporting the Canadian economy and tourism. How much is a night? Try an all-inclusive trip to Mexico for a week at a five-star hotel. The difference is that you get three nights to stay with crappy food and lousy service. Yup! This is your punishment for daring to travel outside Canada.

Now let's get back to the charity case. Our neighbors, the Americans, offered our Prime, and he gladly accepted all the AstraZeneca doses that they want to get rid of it because they are near the expiration date, and why not close a deal with us. American life is more precious than Canadians, so yeah, sell them to us; we'll take it! Is it safe right? The vaccine is made in India.

Author Notes
Speaking moistly is the new term coming from our Prime Minister: "https://www.facebook.com/moistonline/videos/happy-canada-day-speaking-moistly-lyrics-by-justin-trudeau/275013857152344/"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_UITgBizg

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement