FanStory.com - My Guardian Angelby Joanne Gill-Maddick
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Your guardian angel shows up when you need them
My Guardian Angel by Joanne Gill-Maddick
Flash Fiction contest entry




While window shopping my eye caught sight of a beautiful elegant angel. 

She wore a long white dress with silver sparkles and had pink wings with an iridescent glow.  Her captivating eyes were the bluest I ever saw. Radiant blond locks fell over her shoulders.

The angel cost two hundred dollars. I had one hundred. I reached into my pocket, was about to inform the cashier of my dilemma when I realized there was two hundred. I wondered how the exact amount of money I needed mysteriously ended up in my pocket.

During my walk. I heard a voice saying ; hi Joanne I am Eternity your guardian angel. Whenever you need me I shall appear.  She flew out of my bag and sat on my shoulder. Whenever I feel sad Eternity wraps her shimmering pink wings around me assuring me I am loved and I'm going to be okay.

Author Notes
Eternity was my guardian angel she secretly put 100 dollars in my pocket. I was able to buy the angel
I so desperately wanted. I believe we all have a guardian angel in life that helps us through dark days. My photo is from google.

     

© Copyright 2024. Joanne Gill-Maddick All rights reserved.
Joanne Gill-Maddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement