FanStory.com - Passport to Hellby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
passport
The Corona saga
: Passport to Hell by Iza Deleanu

Congrats Ms. Coronella; now we are officially surrendering. Yup, we are offering you our rights of being free. They decided for us in the European Union, and probably our prime idiot will approve something similar, proud imitator! You want to travel in Coronella time, you need a passport. Wait, not that type of passport, but a vaccination passport, that you will proudly show everywhere you go.

Wait for it. In the future, this passport will grant you access to food and other basic necessities. I think this is discrimination! Are the ones who are allergic to it suppose to die in their own homes?

Her majesty, Coronella, empowered all the idiots to make decisions for you. For example, take my boss. I asked her for my vacation for August, and first, she denied telling me that if I go to Romania, I can't have my vacation. Just imagine me making the fish face and then moving to the chili section. I barely managed not to scream, so after I cool off, I said that it's my right to go. My trip is essential for my well-being. I didn't understand what was her business to send my request to our manager, when she is the one in charge of the vacation and timesheets, freaking ass" butter-kissing mother...", okay you know the rest.

I went to bed furious, but then I cooled off and said a prayer and waiting for a miracle.

The next day she called me and asked me to check the Canadian position towards international traveling. Well, right now, it's not very pink, but people are still moving around. How am I supposed to know-how is going to be in August? I call her back that the posted information is not relevant to my situation. By August, more people will get the vaccine and the stupid certification. Then she asked me if I've booked my time for the vaccine. Really, boss, they approved this movement only for seventy and over. I might look old, but my birthday says that I will get this last-minute, precisely like my suggested trip.

To add more to my stress, she told me that I have to pay for three days for a hotel when I come back and then stay 14 days at home without pay! Well, thanks for punishing me for wanting to go and see my mom and my dad's grave. I asked her, can I work from home when I come back, like now? She said: "No!" We don't pay you to travel." In my mind I said, you can kiss my derriere, I am going! I'm not going to live in fear and obey the bullshit! You can suck it up to Coronella. I won't! My sanity is more important than living here in fear!

Then she asked me to buy my ticket last minute like hell that I will do that. As soon as she gave me the green light, I jumped on the Air France website and booked my flight, of course after I made the sign of the cross for good measure.

The next day she called me and repeated the same threats, yup, you can see the power of Coronella even after she is gone. We will never go back to normal. Welcome to the new normal: bullshit all around. The reign of terror just began.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement