FanStory.com - Noel high school age 16by Sylcastillo14
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Noel graduates from High School
Caballeros book 3 Wild boys
: Noel high school age 16 by Sylcastillo14

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
                                                                                Noel
 
The summer flew t by, and having sex daily with a hot girl does that to you.  Luci and I have been inseparable the whole summer.  I haven’t spoken to my dad since the first day I came to California. He has been talking to my mom, and she tells me things he says, and I’m not interested in what he has to say.  I got accepted to all the colleges I applied to. Everyone thought that I would go to college in Texas. I got into the best two schools in Texas, but I chose to go to UC Merced in California. My dad was pissed off because he wanted me to go to his school Alama Mater  Texas A&M. Fuck that.  Luci is still a junior, but she’s already applied to many colleges and got accepted to a bunch. She didn’t get into  UC Merced, but she into  UC LA it’s only four hours away.
 
 
“Mama, I’m leaving for school! I’ll be home late. I have football practice!” I yell as I grab the keys to my car.
 
“Okay, have a great day! Hey, call Papa. It’s his birthday.”
 
“I know it’s his birthday. I’ll think about it.”
 
I pick up Luci, and she does what she always does; she kisses me and grabs my dick. It makes us laugh, but we got to get to school. I skipped the other day, and I was yelled at by my Coach if I did it again, I would be on suspension from the team; I’m the first-string quarterback.
 
“We can go to your house.” She says.
 
“I can’t, Luci. I need to go to school, or I’m fucked.”
 
“I’ll fuck you.” She says.  She can get aggressive and can be a little much. I love her, though. I shake my head. “You’re fucking boring, babe.”
 
“I’m not fighting with you today, Luci.”
 
“Fine, let’s go.” She scowls. Great, now I have to deal with this all day.
We have an interesting relationship, and my best friends tell me to drop her, but I’m in love with her. The Gooch and her hate each other, but they play nice because of me.  The Gooch says that Luci is a manipulator and will do anything to keep us from hanging out. She threw a major tantrum when she found out that Gooch, Guerro, Narizón, and I will be going to the same college.  I will not change my goals for anyone, and one day I think I will ask her to marry me. I can’t see my life without her in it.  The guys don’t know what to make of her. They say she’s not very friendly.   One day while I was at home taking a break from everyone. I got a weird call from my cousin Jose from Texas.
 
“I miss you, Noel!” he says when I answer.
 
“I miss y’all too!” I say
 
“You won’t  guess what I heard!”
 
“What?”
 
“The reason why you got sent away!”
 
“Seriously! Why did I get sent here?”
 
“First, Esther told your dad that you were too wild to be around Destiny and that you were too hyper for her to control. Right?”
 
“That’s what he told me.”
 
“That’s not the reason though the real reason was that Destiny told my sister Lisa that she had made up this whole plan to get pregnant.”
 
“What the fuck does that have to do with me?”
 
“I’m getting to it, cabron.” He says, and I laugh. “You won’t be laughing in a second. She said  she was going to get you to fuck her and get her pregnant.”
“The fuck! Hell, no, that would have never happened. She would try to be sexy, and I would ignore her. That’s disgusting! Dude, I need to call my dad.”
 
“Okay, bye, primo! See you soon?”
 
“Hopefully.”
 
I dial my Papa’s number, and it rings and rings. My heart is pounding in my chest, and finally, he answers the phone.
 
“The prodigal son returns.” He says into the phone.
 
“I have to tell you something.”
 
“Que paso, Hijo.”
 
“I was just told by someone that the reason that you sent me away was that Destiny wanted fuck me. That Esther made a bullshit lie saying that I was too much to handle.”
 
“What the hell are you talking about? Who the fuck told you that? Why would Esther lie to me?”
 
“I’m not going to tell you who told me. There you go again, you never believe me and always believing what Esther says.”
 
“Let me find out what’s going on. I miss you, Noelito. I can’t wait to see you next Saturday.”
 
“Okay, I want you there but not Esther because if this is true, that means she lied and wanted me out. When it’s her daughter that was the perverted one.”
 
“I’ll call you back.”
 
My Papa never called me back, but I didn’t care if he doesn’t show up for graduation. I won’t care either.  I got a ton of awards from school, and I’m proud of myself. Graduation is tomorrow, and I haven’t heard a thing from my Papa. I know I said I wouldn’t be upset if he didn’t show up, but I am. There’s special graduation for Latino students that excelled tonight. I get ready to go when my mom comes in and sees me with my cap and gown in my Mexican sash and my honor roll sash. She cries, and I hug her tightly.
 
“I’m so proud of you Mijo, you had a struggle with your ADHD, but you did it!”
 
“Thank you, Mama. I always strive to make you proud. “Let’s go.”
 
 
We get to the school auditorium, and it’s transformed with decorations of red and black balloons, the school colors, and it looks cool. I see the Gooch, and she waves and runs over to us. I have never seen her in a dress, and she looks beautiful. She’s a tomboy, but she has guys tripping over themselves to get at her.  They tell us that our parents will come up with us as we get our awards from MECHA. My mom is acting a little bit weird, and it makes me laugh. I see Luci come through the door, and she looks beautiful. She walks in with another junior named Mario. She sees me and runs up and kisses me crazy, and my mom looks at me. My mom says that Luci takes it too far with the PDA. In a way, I think she’s right.  We take our seats and wait for our names to be called.  When they call The Gooch’s name, we yell out.
 
“GOOOOCH!!” we yell out, and she laughs.  She gets her awards and sits down. My name is being called next.
 
“Noel Armando Fernandez escorted by his Mother, Mrs. Anabella Felix, and his father, Rodrigo Fernandez.”  The principal says. I think this must me a mistake. My Papa isn’t here. As I stand in the aisle waiting for my mama to escort me. I look behind me and see my Papa. I look up to the ceiling to prevent my tears from falling. Fuck, who cares if they see me cry.
 
“Papa! You came.” I cry as I hug him.
 
“I’d never miss this for as long as I live.”  He says proudly.
 
I get my awards, six of them to be exact, and I’m awarded a five thousand dollar per year scholarship to add to the ones I got. My schooling will be paid in full, and what a blessing that is. My family is going out to dinner along with The Gooch, Guerro, and Narizón’s families.  We go to an expensive Brazilian Steak house. Luci comes along with us, and my Papa says she’s cute but to concentrate on school.  My Papa tells everyone that the meal is on him. He takes me to the side to talk to me.
 
“Hijo, I talked to Esther, and you were right. That’s why she wanted you to go. You don’t need to have a relationship with her, Hijo. I want you in my life.”
 
“I know you love her, Pa, but I don’t want to know her. I will still be in your life. I love you.”
 
“I love you, Hijo.  I have a surprise for you after dinner. Let’s go eat.”
 
We eat, and the food is fantastic, and I love having my family here with me.  My Papa takes a shine to my baby brother’s, and they love him.  My Papa stands up and clinks his fork against his cup to get everyone’s attention.
 
“Hi everyone, thanks for joining us for dinner. I reached out to everyone over the last few months to make this surprise happen.” He says, handing me a set of keys along with the Gooch, Guerro, and Narizón.
 
“Holy shit, did you get us cars?” the Gooch says. Her Mama smacks her arm. “Perdon, did you get us cars?” We all laugh at her.
 
“No, something better.”
 
“What can be better than a car” Narizón laughs.
 
“A house,” Papa says.
 
“What?” We all scream out.
 
“Your parents and I all agreed that being wait-listed for dorms was a bad deal. We wanted to make sure that you didn’t stress out about where to live. Or struggle with working and school to pay the rent. School is hard by itself. So I bought this house full out, and it’s yours until you graduate.”
We all get up and jump up and down, screaming and hollering! This was one of the things that have me the most worried. Housing. I’m relieved and happy that I will be living with my best friends in the whole universe. I think Papa did this out of guilt, but shit, I’m okay with it. I look over and Luci, and she is glaring at us. I know she is pissed that I’ll be living the Gooch but so what.
 
No one will steal my joy even if she withholds sex from me!
 

     

© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement