FanStory.com - AA meetingsby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
The Corona saga
: AA meetings by Iza Deleanu

The Coronella tribe got us good. First, she closed our churches and made us all atheists; then she made us violent: staring at each other for more than a year can play a real trick on your nerves - no wonder that the rate of crimes escaleted, as well as the rates of divorce.

Coronella created new job opportunities, so now she can easily be a candidate for a presidency. She can't check out from her platform the job section, because now we have the following flourishing professions:

Delivery driver (for food aka culinary connoisseur to make it more oh la, la), amazon partners (another fancy name for the delivery driver, aka boss of all packages), also we have the fixer-upper zoom, skype, all team events good for all "kind of guy, your guy" kind of technician.

Oh, let's not forget the call center role on phone and on-line. We order as pros, and we learn the magic words: thank you and please.

We fished some bad habits too, such as drink and drinking. Yup we lose the drink and don't drive portion, because we are all pedestrian: fridge- couch, and from the sofa straight to the bathroom and full circle back to the fridge.

The AA meetings have never been happier than now. They are the most popular place of worship: people that want to stop drinking, but why bother when everything is so dull, mmm let's have one last sip before we start for real; and people that feel alone and have no work/family meetings to attend, so why not pop-in one of those AA meetings, where you get entertained for free.

They stay on mute and laugh their heart out listening to those silly stories: "like how you can't stop. Just don't go to the liquor store, dummy! What would you do if you were living in Eastern Europe? You know we have "drinking options" at every corner. Booze it's in the grocery store, your non-stop boutique from the bus station, malls, close to schools and daycares... do you feel me?


 

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement