FanStory.com - Too Much Information by Elizabeth Emerald
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A tour de force of filth and self-absorption
Too Much Information by Elizabeth Emerald
Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
I was tempted to title this: Some Books Deserve to Be Burnt.

Per the allusion in the revised title, a large part of the book (So Sad Today) would have been best left unwritten (second best, left unread).

Melissa Broder, superstar spewer in Twitter Town, has tweeted her tits and twat and should-be-private parts of sundry-gendered partners into this collection of "personal" essays, which one reviewer terms "raw as an open vein."

Opening one's vein in a hot bath was the favored method for suicide in the days of the Roman Empire, on account of its being painless relative to other options. In that "vein," bleeding out in a tub would entail less torture than would indulgence in the sordid scenarios with which Broder salaciously assails us.

It is a testament to her talent that Broder manages to render her graphic fantasies and fetishes in exquisite detail such that, by contrast, lifelong abstinence is an attractive alternative.

This reader forthwith forswears further indulgence in her swill.

Which is preferable to taking a vow of chastity. 




 

Author Notes
Helza Blaze by MoonWillow on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!

     

© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement