FanStory.com - Mona Lisaby Raul1
Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Ghost boy looking for his mom.
Mona Lisa by Raul1
Ghost Story writing prompt entry

In the Louvre Museum located in Paris, France, a little boy ghost kept walking around inside. He always asked for his mom. At four in the morning, it was closed. He kept shouting through the echoes on the entire hallway that loomed all over the room.

The ghost boy, Oliver kept looking at each paintings, and saw no signs of her anywhere around. He cried over, and over constantly. Walking all through the hallway was getting on his nerves. No sound of any kind were heard. He hears complete silence. He saw the painting of the Mona Lisa and felt happy.

Could it be his mother?

"Mom?" Oliver shouted at Mona Lisa.

"Hello, my love," Mona Lisa replied.

"I need you!" he shouted.

"I know. Come over here, Sweetie," she insisted.

Oliver saw the light of Heaven, and walked towards it. Mona Lisa laid a hand to him. They both walked to the Heavens to live with God and Jesus Christ.

The following week, tourists came to the Louvre museum to see the paintings. The woman in the Mona Lisa painting wasn't there anymore. It looks as if she vanished, but the art was still intact. They were all puzzled. What has happened? Did Mona Lisa Disappear?


Writing Prompt
Write a Ghost Story. No limit on the word count. No poetry.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement