FanStory.com - Dispute 14by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
spanish, no?
Kaleidoscope
: Dispute 14 by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.

Evil Me: Bad idea! Who wants to walk around dressed like a lady at plus forty degrees? Not me! I will do my research from the comfort of our home with a glass of Martini in my hand.

Me: Hamlecita, mi amor, come fue la tuas dia?

Evil Me: Huh? What kind of crap are you using to communicate, bro?

Me: Fake Spanish, my hermanito! What do you want me to use? You know Russian is a hot commodity because of your previous dry-cleaning fiasco; also, Italian is kaput. Your poor students still have nightmares. For now, Espaniol is safe.

Evil Me: Plain English, por favor! Oh, no, look at me, I am playing your dumb game!

Me: I don't like plain. Could you give me some ritmo exotico? Agua Calliente por il pollito vailente!

Evil Me: You want hot water for the brave chicken? Why? Did you got a job at a Vietnamese restaurant, and now you want to serve a chicken Pho?

Me: No more restaurant jobs! I got a role, FINALLYYYYYYYYYY.

Evil Me: You did? What role? Commercial?

Me: Well, sort of! I am playing the role of the Statue of Liberty.

Evil Me: Any dialogue?

Me: Nada! For now, I will have to stay still and make faces!

Evil Me: Faces? I don't get it. Are you a Clown?

Me: No! It's a social justice drama, so every time someone is unjust, I have to throw and point at them the sign of destruction with the flame.

Evil Me: That's cool, man! Do you have to wear any drapes or bedding attire?

Me: Yup, a drape; you know, I have to be as close as possible to Madame La Liberte!

Evil Me: This is stupid. Why didn't you choose Madame Justice? She is more appropriate for this role!

Me: Madame La Liberte is sexier than Madame Justice, plus that one is freaking blind and deaf; hard to make faces when you don't see or hear a thing.

Evil Me: Nice. Do you need my help?

Me: Yes. How is my face?

Evil Me: Dude, I am into girls.

Me: Hamlecito, you got it all wrong. How is my face for this role?

Evil Me: I don't know. I have to see you in action.


Me: Okay. Maybe I can sneak you behind the scene. I really need some feedback.

Evil Me: Okay! When do you start?

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement