FanStory.com - Dispute 12by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
meditation
Kaleidoscope
: Dispute 12 by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: Good Morning, Aleksei

Evil Me: What's good about it?

Me: Prince Aleksei?

Evil Me: No, damn it! That was yesterday! Today it's me, Prince Hamlet! I am not playing that role anymore!

Me: What? No more dry cleaning? What are you going to do? And you know...

Evil Me: I know, no work, no food! Don't worry I put ourselves on the Food Bank List and we are going to receive some kind of welfare from the government.

Me: You really thought of everything! How can you live like this!

Evil Me: Hey, Mr. Righteous, I have no problem to live like this. I am good at playing the drama queen, so as you wash dishes for ten bucks, I will meditate and drink! Who knows, maybe I will get inspire and start to write a book.

Me: Okay! Do as you like!

Evil Me: Hey, don't be like that! I worked yesterday and got you my part of the rent. I will think about something for the next month. Maybe try the Chinese... mafia! Now, I just need to relax and recover, or better stay under cover for a while.

Me: Why? What have you done?

Evil Me: Well, maybe I took some money from the tip jar that Serghei had at the back... You know temptation and the rest!

Me: Hamlet!

Evil Me: Don't worry, he can't recognize me, I wear disguise, so he has no idea who's Gamlet!


Me: Okay! Stay low for now! Maybe we will have to change the renting area!


 
TO BE CONTINUED

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement