FanStory.com - Dispute 11by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
first day
Kaleidoscope
: Dispute 11 by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: Wow, 5 pm and his Majesty is not back, yet! Will he come in one piece?

Evil Me: Knock! Knock!

Me: Who's there?

Evil Me: It's me Aleksei!

Me: Aleksei?

Evil Me: I mean Gamlet, oops Hamlet!

Me: Oh, how do I know it's you? Tell me something funny!

Evil Me: Oh cruel faith, the Gods have spoken!

Me: I said funny, not tragic! Okay, Hamlet came in!

Evil Me: I brought you 200 bucks to add to the rent and food, so you don't have to spoil me tonight with your spaghettini bullshetini! I got us some fake champagne, that thing you call Prosecco. If they pay me like this every day, we will be rich. Man, this role is the best ever! I don't have to pretend and my broken Russian doubled by my English seals the deal every time I open the door!

Me: Slow down, Aleksei! What role are you talking about? Aren't you the dry cleaner?

Evil Me: Yup, I am the dry cleaner and receiver. I clean the cash and receive the packages!

Me: What?

Evil Me: Later, mate, I just need to eat and enjoy my role, please!

Me: Fine! Give me the money honey, before you spent them on something stupid!

Evil Me: You and your money, here, take it!

 
TO BE CONTINUED

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement