FanStory.com - Have no fear, Lysol is hereby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
lysol
The Corona saga
: Have no fear, Lysol is here by Iza Deleanu

Our hallways, hospitals, and kitchen have not been so clean as in 2020. You can drop food on the floor and eat it without fear because Lysol is here. On December 30th, 2020 I ended up nolens-volens in the Emergency Room. Have no fear, Coronella, they send me here because I dare to cough.

Our work protocol is when somebody is coughing or sneezing, he is automatically is laysoled, I meant tested for Coronella. In the summer it was easier, you call the 811 number to tell them that you need a test and voila they were testing you the next day

Since June when I got my last test, things have changed. You call 811 and speak with a nurse that after puts you in panic mode and gets you a free ticket to ER.

So, I just did that, asked my husband to drive me to the nearest hospital  -Misericordia. Yup, it used to be super dirty before. But now, oh man, it is sparkling!

My hubby, who hates hospitals, dumped me ten meters from the ER entrance and ran home. Shaking, I entered the building and what I noticed was a huge empty tent attached to the ER Room. Before you even enter the hospital there is a guard dog at the door. It barked at me to sanitize my hands and state the scope of my visit.

I told him that the nurse I spoke with me over the phone sent me here to do the Coronella test and see if I have a cold or something else.

I took a seat in the waiting room before a plastic wall and that's when the Lysol game started. I waited for 20 minutes and in those minutes they cleaned my area at least twice. I was there all by myself. Finally, they called me in, took my temperature, blood pressure, and sent me to the clerks on the opposite side of the room to do my entrance file. After that, surprise, they send me to that big tent to wait until they come to take me in.

I waited for about thirty minutes and finally, the nurse took me inside the ER ward and asked me to get changed into the hospital attire and wait for the doctor. I do not know about you, but the moment I am in a hospital all my symptoms are gone. The doctor came in, took my temperature, and finally the Coronella test, yey, I'm free to go, but first... Lysol!

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement