FanStory.com - Born in 2020by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
appreciation
The Corona saga
: Born in 2020 by Iza Deleanu

Everybody wants to erase 2020, but why? There are so many babies that have been born this year. It's their fault that they have seen the light of day in the Coronella season? Should we delete them too?

Each year we live is a blessing. We must live with the bad, the ugly, and the good. It is a tough relationship between yin and yang, but we need both elements for balance.

For example, if Coronella had not been here in 2020, I would never have had a chance to know what an amazing province I live in. In 2020 I realized that I don't need to fly around the globe to be happy. I found my local grounding ocean - the Twin Lakes seriously is the best "ocean" ever. It looks like a Cenote from Mexico. The water is a black pit, but excellent for swimming. If you do not know what is below, it cannot hurt you.

2020 had lots of bad moments too: lots of good people moved to another dimension, but at the same time, lots of families got together again. I am not saying that 2020 was an easy year, but just think about the first and the second war... how many years it took to finally make peace. Even today, some of the involved countries are carrying that burden.

2020 it's having a clear spot in history. There is a lesson to learn here, and we need to remember. So, please don't erase 2020 from your memory.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement