FanStory.com - Dispute 3by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
dispute 3
Kaleidoscope
: Dispute 3 by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. There is only one actor who plays both characters.

Me: Great, now thanks to you, we are officially crazy!

Evil Me: Wow, are we famous now?

Me: Famous? Read the review:" The only thing this actor can play is crazy ... Ophelia. I guess his reality inspired such a success with this role."

Evil Me: See I told you, Hamlet would make you famous. Wait! What about me? I was the main character. What are they saying about moia?"

Me: Wait a minute. Do you think this is about you? Have you forgotten nobody can see you except me?

Evil Me: Oh, shut up! Give me the magazine. I will read myself. Aha, here it goes: "Hamlet, the worst performance ever... a cheap imitation of the classics." What the heck just happened! These malditos banditos! Hijos de..."

Me: Please, don't say it! Leave theirs mothers alone. You are acting like an amateur. Seriously, you need to learn to take the critics with a grain of salt. Some will trash you and crash you, others will praise you and appraise you. You are new at this.

Evil Me: I will hunt these "mother forkers", down! I will show them who Hamlet is! Let's go, Ophelia.

Me. Mi cardio Hamlesito, leave me alone from this story of hunting. I can't go lower than this. After all, I am already talking to ghosts, so I don't need to accompany you... another ghost!

Evil Me: "Screwdrive" you, Ophelia!

TO BE CONTINUED

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement