FanStory.com - Broken hopeby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
to marry or not to marry
The Corona saga
: Broken hope by Iza Deleanu

Marriages on the brink of extinction, that is what Coronella brought us! Last Sunday at church I just heard about another separation: a family with 3 kids. This is outrageous! Now we are forced into the prison of our houses for at least another month. I know, we at least have a house. Ms. Coronella we kind of do need a house because here winter is more than 6 months. We can add new victims to the divorce rate, also an increase in reporting of domestic violence incidents.

Coronella is to blame, or maybe is something wrong with us. I think we forgot how to love with our souls. I don't know how, but our love has become so materialistic: the bride wants the biggest diamond from the store, the kids' love is bought with expensive presents, and the old parents ensure that their children will visit them in a hope of a materialistic recompense... in a will somewhere.

This is going to be the saddest Christmas ever: no church service, far away from our families and seriously who cares about the presents? I don't even have a Christmas tree. Like my friend was saying: "what if someone sneezed on the tree, do you know how much Coronella can you get if you take that tree into your house?"

So, yeah, thank you Coronella for another beautiful gift: we are drowning in our selfishness! We are not kind to each other, and we will have turned against another! "Look, Mr. Policeman, my neighbors broke the curfew and brought home a... new born baby. They say is their daughter, but we know they have just a son!"



 

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement