FanStory.com - Backwardsby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Life challange
Backwards by Iza Deleanu
Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry

Once upon a time, there was a girl that didn't wanted to be born. Eventually, the doctor got bored and forced her to step into this world. Since that day, she did everything backwards:

I loved literature, but I went to study history. I wanted to test my Bulgarian, so I went to a Bulgarian University and study literature instead of my dream, archeology.

I wanted to be a ballerina, but I lost track of my rehearsal schedule!
Officially I graduated as a teacher, but I found that my true vocation was to be a librarian.

I said that I will never come to Canada, and here I am!

I thought that I am one cat owner, and somehow I ended up with two.

I swore that I will never jump into the unknown, but in 2020 it's exactly what I did, playing "hide and sick" with Ms. Coronella, stranger danger-major.

 


Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement