FanStory.com - Autumn's Passionby lancellot
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Based on a True incident
Autumn's Passion by lancellot
    Short Story Contest Winner 

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
“November’s Beaver moon hung low in the night sky.” Jason smiled.

“What'd you say?” Karen looked down as one of her feet landed on Jason's outstretched hand.

"Oh, just admiring nature’s beauty." He grabbed her slim waist and lowered her from the tree. “Why aren’t you wearing any underwear? Not that I’m complaining.”

Karen leaned into Jason, placed the recaptured balloon's string in his hand, and stared into his blue eyes. “Why should I, when you're just going to rip them off again? We save money this way.”

Jason wrapped his arms around his wife of fifteen years and felt that familiar surge of heat flow through him. “I'll buy you new ones.”

Karen sauntered to their spread blanket and then lay on her back. Staring up at her husband, she raised and spread her knees, letting her dress fall. “Are you sure you really want to do that?”  Smiling, she slipped a finger between her white teeth.

Jason gasped. “God, I love you.”  

“I know.”

The balloon slipped from Jason’s grasp and rose into the sky like a signal flare.

Jason slowly dropped to his knees; his eyes focused on Karen's inviting smile. “Um, perhaps I spoke too soon. You don’t really need them.”


“Oh, she needs them.”

The sharp female voice cut through the hot moment like a sharp icicle.

Karen slammed her legs together and pulled her dress down to her ankles.

The police officer shook her head. “Park’s closed. All lovebirds must return to their nest.”

 


Writing Prompt
Short Story (Beg/Mid/end) (Create your own title) (250 words max)
beginning with the sentence::

November's Beaver moon hung low in the night sky.

Short Story
Contest Winner

Author Notes
Never let the flames die. It is far easier to keep a fire going than it is to restart one.

Luckily, we did not get arrested.

     

© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement