Young Adult Script posted September 30, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sam on his bender

Sam and Tina P1 script

by MCLII1987

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

SCENE ONE

 INT. A HOUSE – EVENING

Scene one: Disabled SAM is in his room his depression is getting to him. It’s been hard for him to keep his mind off of Paige. He meets a new girl named TINA. He starts texting her.  The conversation is shown in split screen format.
 
TINA
Hey this is TINA, I received the payment.
 

SAM
That's good and if you are a good girl and we have a good trail  time their will be more for you.
 

TINA  
Well, hopefully we do have a good time.
 

 SAM
What you wearing right now?
 

TINA
Tank top and leggings.


 SAM
So you'll be 19 next February.  Do you have any thong panties?
 

TINA
I don't. But I can get some when the money hits.
 

 SAM
You don't have to.  You get whatever you want or need with it. Do your parents make you pay rent?
 

TINA
No, my mom just wants me to focus on my schooling. But I'm gonna be getting a job after I get my car fixed.


 SAM
Do you really need a job?


 TINA
I mean it would be easier on my mom, if I help out.
 

SAM 
{Voice in head not dialogue.}
Hopefully we end up meeting soon.
 

 TINA
Do you want a girlfriend?
 
 
END OF SCENE ONE.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. MCLII1987 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
MCLII1987 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.