General Flash Fiction posted September 26, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Where there's a will, there's a way.

From Gutter To Grandeur!

by RPSaxena


.




















Sinha Sir!

Instantly, I turned back and noticed a gorgeous lady in her late twenties.

Overwhelmed by her striking personality, I quacked: Hello, Madam.

Ha-ha-ha! Laughing aloud, she reacted candidly:
You couldn't recognize me. I'm Rosy.

Again she spoke while I was recollecting: Recall Dharavi slums of Mumbai in India around 16 years ago when you were researching people's life there.

Consequently, everything emerged as crystal clear in my mind and, hey, audacious 'Rosy Rustic!'

Yeah, the same guttersnipe, however, now Rosy Robinson, the business plus life-partner of billionaire Robinson, an Indian American, and of course, it's the upshot of your coaching 'how to talk, walk, dress, and impress others!'

Miracle! I exclaimed.

On the contrary, ultimately, the fruition of our efforts by God's grace! Further, she entreated with an enchanting smile: Sir, honor us at dinner and handed a catchy visitor's card before departing by her Ferrari 250 GTO.

 



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


image courtesy to google..
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. RPSaxena All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
RPSaxena has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.