General Non-Fiction posted September 26, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Book Reviews of our own published writers

Fanstorians

by davisr (Rhonda)

















Be a Blessing to Someone Today, by Joyce Williams Graves (joycetreasures):

This book is a unique collection of inspirational poems whose designed to uplift and encourage. It appears much like an assemblage of daily devotionals, as each piece stays with you long after reading it. Poet Joyce Williams Graves is a humble lady who is full of God's love and energy and inspires you to become a part of her world by sharing her touching poems. If ever there was a woman who lives for her Lord, it is the multitalented Joyce, who wants you to feel God's love and fellowship as well.

Jesus I don't Understand, by Joyce Williams Graves (joycetreasures):

Accomplished poet, Joyce Williams Graves, has written a collection of short stories based on questions a young lady named, Rachel, has after the tragic loss of her friend's little brother in an automobile accident. The questions she asks, many of us have asked as well. In each chapter, we get Rachel's point of view, her question, and Jesus answers, based on scripture. It is a charming book that could be read by anyone who has suffered loss, or just wonders why. This is a great book that leaves you feeling warm inside.

When You Wish, by Robert Spice (rspoet):

A delightful collection of short stories that seems to well up from inside an endless pool of imagination by poet/short story writer, Robert Spice. The stories are smart and engaging. The make you wonder while toying with the line between real and fantasy. If you have alone time to spend with a book, this is the one, but beware, it will take hold and won't let go. The only complaint I have is that the book ended, leaving me to want more.

Flourish, by Robert Spice (rspoet):

This book of poems is an eclectic anthology of some of the most charming and thought provoking pieces you could ever read. The poems are well written in form and style, each one an adventure of its own. So many poets, and authors, tend to tell the same story over and over in a different way. Spice has a way of taking a different path with each one. I highly recommend this collection to all age groups. It will not disappoint!

Special Animal Friends, by Pamela Spice - Pam (respa)

Pamela Spice has graced us with another charming collection of adorable animal stories and poems. Targeted to a young audience, there is much in the pages of this book to teach folks of all ages, and to endear us to everything from a stately lion, to chimpanzees, and to Peter the Fun Loving Puffin. I highly recommend Pamela's newest adventure.



Recognized


I wrote the reviews in the order I read the books. They are all fantastic, and all number one in my heart.

All of the books can be purchased at Amazon.com, and there you will, also, find these reviews.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. davisr (Rhonda) All rights reserved.
davisr (Rhonda) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.