General Fiction posted September 22, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
They may be out there at this moment.

Another Game?

by Jake P.


"Another game? What do ya say? I'll give you the northern hemisphere and ten points."

Ten years in a space ship is boring, but Ge'gut was tired of playing Earth with Samut. The lizard was a genius at computer technology, and he never lost at computer games. Ge'gut was an engineer-- a fixer. He could repair anything on the ship given enough time, but a computer fanatic, he wasn't.

"Come on. Just one more game then we can cook the human for supper. I know how much you love a juicy liver haggis."

"All right. One game, but I want twenty points."

Ge'gut sent a category 5 hurricane to New Zealand, and followed it with a sixty foot tsunami. He killed thirty thousand humans.

Samut produced volcanic eruptions in a ring of fire across the San Andreas Fault. He killed fifty thousand, and the volcanic ash killed a million more.



Flash Fiction contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jake P. All rights reserved.
Jake P. has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.