Family Flash Fiction posted September 20, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A true love

Grandma's Love

by lancellot


Cheryl crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. “Really, Grandma, you’re going to lecture me too?”

Rose shook her head and slowly reached into her purse and then pulled them out.

Cheryl took the shiny squares. “Extra thick condoms. Grandma, you’re bad.”

“Not bad, just experienced. So, Tony loves you, but he wants you to prove your love?” Rose raised her hand. “Listen, child, if you’re going to prove your love, then make him prove his first.”

“Grandma!”

“Baby, after seventy years, I’ve learned most men don’t love nothing more than what’s between their legs, and that includes what’s between yours. Now, if Tony loves you, he’ll want to protect you. He’ll use a condom. If not, you walk away, no debate. Promise me?”

“I promise.”

Later Cheryl came home crying. “That jerk!” She ran past her mother and grandmother.

“What’s gotten into her?”

Rose grinned. “Nothing but the truth.”


 



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized

#110
2020
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.