Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted September 9, 2020 Chapters:  ...95 96 -97- 98... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
For an ABC Poem Contest Submission

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

Another Karen

by QC Poet

Another Karen starts a screaming debate!
Because of our skin tone color starts to get irate,
Complexion shades her reality full of vile Hate,
Disregard these dizzy pale faced screamers,
European American descendants of Old Dreamers! 
 




ABC Poetry Contest contest entry


Another Karen
9/08/2020
By; George Martinez
The Chochee Medina ~ QC Poet Series;(Metaphorically Speaking) Chapter tbd
An ABC Poetry Contest Submission

Notes;
Photo Credit to Free Internet Download plus Author Add-ons.

Definition; Karen:
Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. A common stereotype is that of a white woman who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.

For this contest you are challenged to write a one-stanza, five line poem.
The first letter of each of the first four lines follow the order of the alphabet while the last line can be any letter whatsoever.
The lines may be of any syllable length. Also, line length may vary from line-to-line.
The poem may be about any subject or topic.
Rhyming and meter are optional.

https://youtu.be/ydj0sr2hGtM
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.